for sale : usa Downrigger weights.Torpedos,Balls and Herbie's.

5 minutes ago, MOORE said:

I live 3hrs north east of you and you live about an hour and a half from where my boat is stored near Fair Haven, NY. I live another 2hrs east of my boat. I wouldn't be able to come out till Sunday and that looks to be about 6.5 hrs. of driving in total. My zip code is 13339. Do you think I would receive them by next Wednesday? I could send a check tomorrow but I'm not sure if you'll even get by Saturday. C

Call me 607 535 2390

Harvey, I put the check in the mail this morning. The mail clerk said you should receive it on Saturday. Please let me know when it arrives and thanks again for your help.

On 7/24/2024 at 7:34 PM, MOORE said:

I live 3hrs north east of you and you live about an hour and a half from where my boat is stored near Fair Haven, NY. I live another 2hrs east of my boat. I wouldn't be able to come out till Sunday and that looks to be about 6.5 hrs. of driving in total. My zip code is 13339. Do you think I would receive them by next Wednesday? I could send a check tomorrow but I'm not sure if you'll even get by Saturday. 

David I mailed your weights this am,Sat.The clerk said by Mon or Tues. Thanks for the order.

Hi I’m interested in buying 3 …14 pound fish weights wondering price and availability and I could possibly pick them up myself I’m in Oswego about every weekend thanks look forward to hearing from you …and is shipping 18 per weight or for all 3 thanks

Hello Harvey, I'm not sure what has happened. I have not received my 16 lb. torpedo weights as of today. I spoke with our mail carrier and she knows nothing of any package for me at the post office. She knew I was expecting a heavy package but said she hasn't seen it. Would it come back to you if missent? I will be out your way tomorrow if they are returned to you. Did you receive my check in the mail alright?  

David Here is what I know. I sent them on the 27 th. I told you the clerk said Mon. or Tues. I have the tracking # 9144 9022 0085 2000 2155 60. I checked it and got this. Arrived Syracuse, Aug 1, 12:42. Departed Roch. 10:39 Aug. 1 out for delivery. That's all I know, something wrong somewhere.I will check the PO tomorrow and let you know. Let me know if they come.

1 hour ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Yes they are the dredge style also called Herbie or fish weights. $25.00 each, shipping for two is $ 18.00.

how do you want paid? I can pay friends and family or I can mail a check. but I do want to get 2 10# dredge weights. these are by far the best weights I have ever used. I was using 12# pancake weights but forgot them one trip. found 2 8# dredge weights on the new tous boat and started using them. To my amazement, they had less blowback than the 12# pancake weights. now I want to try a set of 10 # weights but still go lighter than the 12# or 13# pancake weights I had been using.

message sent.

Edited by sherman brown

On 8/6/2024 at 9:01 PM, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Mail me a check.$ 68.00. Harvey O'Harra, 44 Post Creek Road, Beaver Dams, NY 14812. I will send as soon as your check comes. Thanks for your interest in my weights.

I just now read your message. I will get a check in the mail tomorrow or Sat at the latest. thanks.

On 8/6/2024 at 9:01 PM, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Mail me a check.$ 68.00. Harvey O'Harra, 44 Post Creek Road, Beaver Dams, NY 14812. I will send as soon as your check comes. Thanks for your interest in my weights.

if I don't get sidetracked it will be in the mail shortly. my wife did the check earlier and I'm getting ready to address the envelope now.

I donated a weight to the lake on my last trip

i would like 1 16lb torpedo shipped please do you still have them available?  i read 58$ as the price is that right? if yes i will mail out a check with my address and information.   

On 8/10/2024 at 11:11 AM, sherman brown said:

dropped off the check in the drop box at the post office last night. should be on its way. looking forward to getting the weights.

I sent your two fish/dredge weights. Expected delivery next Monday 19th. Thanks for your order.