46 minutes ago, codybuehler said:

That’s a beautiful shot. I can’t wait to see the dive pictures! I almost bought an ROV on Amazon that could dive down that far and look, but they aren’t cheap just for that. 

One way or another I will have more coming I might be working with Lansing Fire on their new rescue to do some joint training and see how their new system does with sonar in the next few weeks it’s a great target to practice tuning the sonar on Cody so thanks for the find .. Lily aka Zack brought it to my attention and I had some time on Patrol this weekend to work on  the scan It appears at least 50 feet long and clearly has some mast or posts sticking up based on the shadows.. depending on what visibility is I could drop a dive group on it myself I am very intrigued …

17 minutes ago, Lewis863 said:

One way or another I will have more coming I might be working with Lansing Fire on their new rescue to do some joint training and see how their new system does with sonar in the next few weeks it’s a great target to practice tuning the sonar on Cody so thanks for the find .. Lily aka Zack brought it to my attention and I had some time on Patrol this weekend to work on  the scan It appears at least 50 feet long and clearly has some mast or posts sticking up based on the shadows.. depending on what visibility is I could drop a dive group on it myself I am very intrigued …

Awesome! 

The fishing person in me really wants to know how many spoons or downrigger sharks are all over that thing. All the parts sticking up like you said are magnets for gear. Especially since that is laying on pretty flat bottom.