Penn squall 2 size 20 wire capacity?

For those of you using these for, what type/amount of backing with 30lb wire? I have blood run wire if that helps. Thanks. They have a bit larger capacity than saltist 30it seems.

If you are running braid backer of 30 lb, likely fits about 75 yds...here is what I do... wrap spool in duct tape, I use 50LB braid and put a handful of wraps (maybe 20ft), albright braid to wire, reel a few times of wire, one thin wrap of duct over wire where it hits spool as a sort of breaker are if I ever got into the spool that deep, then the rest of my 1000' wire.  It's close enough to full that I don't worry I can fit another 50 yds of braid.  I have been out 800' on a fish a couple times but with the sizes of kings now, hard to believe a risk being spooled if you know what you are doing..... unless maybe into mid 30lb fish.

Just me as I rather not have that wire on the brim of the spool edge and get loose/wrapped in spool gears on the water.... speaking from experience :)

By the way, for a mid-price between a Tekota/Fathom/Saltiga vs low end reels, they are a huge step up over a coldwater/convector etc.... if you own 15-20 outfits, saves a few bucks from the top line reels and they are more than sufficient in the 4+ years running them.  And I also fish squall 20's with 65lb braid for 40-50 lb stripers in late fall in the Chesapeake Bay as well... 20's more than handle those size fish if that tells you anything about the drag and durability.