Started in 116 feet heading east. Hoped to get my youngest at least a laker...check. anyway, slid out to 160 and the  carbon 14 on 300 copper got two steelhead, raspberry carbon down 70 got a 8 pound king, 10 color with a purple who knows what it was named got a 12 pounder. 

Got a massive dispey hit only to watch a pretty decent king come 4 feet out of the water....with my meat rig in its face. If anyone can tell me the name id appreciate it, it's been doing really well for me so far.

20240601_165300.jpg

20240601_065212.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dhhurlburt said:

That's all thats left. The line broke between the 2nd and 3rd teaser.

Was it an Atommik?  Green head with crushed UV on it?  If so, it was a UV Grinch (one of my favorites!)

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 9:40 AM, minion said:

If you wrap your rigs around your paddles when u store them it will cause you to loose future fish as well ;)

I saw that as well.   Wrap around a piece of noodle with a slot cut in in the top of it.

Edited by wrinklestar
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pdsalmon said:

What is the best way to store paddles with rigs attached? Or should you remove them?

IMG_4924.jpeg

• Like 1

It’s never fun loosing a king! 
but if your interested I can make that exact rig … it actually looks like it may have been one I made 

picked up in Webster ny 

15.00 ea 

What's the difference between wrapping around  a flasher or using a noodle?  The sharp bend in your line while stored?