Sold / Closed TRIUMPH LOGIC 210 CC WITH 150 HONDA 4 STROKE. Please read

Posted (edited)

For sale is a 2004 triumph logic center console with a 2004 Honda 150 4 stroke with under 600 hours.  It has brand new canvass and isonglass enclosure, new T Top, plus seat covers for new pedestal seats with cushions.  Included is two custom made storage bags located below the tee top one of which carriers the throw ring.  All five pieces of the enclosure can be rolled up or removed entirely for easy access.  All electronics are 2 years old or newer. Comes with 2 battery on board charger, battery shut off switch and spare prop.  Has Garmin echo map 106sv, 10 inch screen and GT56 transducer, fish hawk x4, cobra radio, ritchie compass 4 Tee Top rod holders, 5 canon swivel rod holders in tracks, two scotty electric downriggers, led deck lights and spreader lights.  There are live wells, wash down pump and numerous compartments,  Included is a 2004 Triumph galvanized trailer specifically made for the boats with new bunks.  Everything is in excellent condition.  Asking 22,500.00.  Call or text to 845-341-7056.  I'll be glad to answer any questions or forward additional photos.  Boat is currently in the water on catfish creek in New Haven, N.Y.  

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Edited by L&M

It is 21 ft, probably 8 ft beam.   Guessing in the 3500 lb range.    I am not the owner but the length I know as a fact.  You could also look up he specs on line if you are computer savy .   Triumph boats, they were originally branded as logic boats.