Sold / Closed Stainless Steel Mercury Vengeance O/B prop 13.5" DIA X 14P in good condition $100/BO

Posted (edited)

Lowered price, just want it gone!

Nice condition used stainless steel Vengeance O/B prop, 13.5" DIA X 14P. Part # 48 17314 A5.  Should fit 40-60HP with Big Foot lowers and up to 125HP Mercury OBs, but not 100% sure on this, so please double check! Just the wrong pitch for my boat!

prop 1.jpg

prop 2.jpg

prop 3.jpg

prop 4.jpg

prop 5.jpg

prop 6.jpg

prop 7.jpg

Edited by 1lastweekend
sold

3 hours ago, 1lastweekend said:

Nice condition used stainless steel Vengeance O/B prop, 13.5" DIA X 14P. Part # 48 17314 A5.  Should fit 40-60HP with Big Foot lowers and up to 125HP Mercury OBs, but not 100% sure on this, so please double check! Just the wrong pitch for my boat!

prop 1.jpg

prop 2.jpg

prop 3.jpg

prop 4.jpg

prop 5.jpg

prop 6.jpg

prop 7.jpg

i have an 89 Johnson 115 HP do you know if it will work for me?

51 minutes ago, sherman brown said:

i have an 89 Johnson 115 HP do you know if it will work for me?

Not sure, I know this is a 15T spline hub and will fit a 4.25" wide gearcase...Check those specs on your motor, it may work for you.  Below is a link to someone selling the same prop on EBay, but its the newer version of this model with the Flo-Torq hub style.  Mine is the older press in hub style.  His listing says will work on Johnson/Evinrude 75-130, but it depends on which hub works with your prop shaft.  Good luck, props can be tricky!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155274609928

On 6/6/2024 at 3:07 PM, 1lastweekend said:

Not sure, I know this is a 15T spline hub and will fit a 4.25" wide gearcase...Check those specs on your motor, it may work for you.  Below is a link to someone selling the same prop on EBay, but its the newer version of this model with the Flo-Torq hub style.  Mine is the older press in hub style.  His listing says will work on Johnson/Evinrude 75-130, but it depends on which hub works with your prop shaft.  Good luck, props can be tricky!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155274609928

I'll check the next time I go down to the pole barn. and I can check the pitch I am using now which is working great. I believe it's a 15p but could be 13. but your 14p should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...