for sale : usa Sell or trade up my 9.9 Evinrude

Well my AZ 9.9 Evinrude worked great out on those small, calm AZ lakes. AZ like many states have a size limit of 10 hp or less, thus my 9.9 fits. But Vermont's larger bodies of water has got me re-thinking my equipment. I think I might be better off with a 30 to 40 hp engine as my primary. Anybody have a good used 30- 40 hp tiller style or know of one for sale. Anyone interested in my 9.9 Evinrude for trolling? I called most of the marinas and zero results..."we can order you one".. LOL
Thanks
Speedy

Cell/text: (520) 449-9999
or new email address: [email protected]

9.9 Evinrude.jpg

9.9 Evinrude on my 16ft AlumaCraft.jpg

Evinrude 9.9hp, 2 stroke outboard.jpg

You may want to reconsider. Most trolling is done with small kickers in order to save on gas and because the 9.9 engines can run at very low speeds ( between 1.5 and 4 mph)

Here it is quite common to have a 30 or 40 horse main engine  to go places and then switch to the 9.9 for trolling.

I have a brand new 80 lb thrust 24 volt Minnkotta as my trolling motor. I need a electric start, electric trim  40 hp to get me across the large/medium size lakes with wind. So the 9.9 as the primary doesn't cut it. But thanks and ask around for one.

Thanks,

Tight Lines,

Speedy