Problems with li time battery

I knew to lithium batteries. I bought a 12v 100ah group  24 blue tooth battery. Also. Ought a 25amp smart charger. When I hook up the charger a pic of a battery flashes on the screen and the charger shows off.hook up the charger to several other batteries starts charging right away.Li Time won’t respond to emails, texts or chat.any know what’s going on?

Extremely hard to read your post . If I understand what you wrote , my first question , is the charger set up to charge various types of batteries , including Lithium Ion ? If so do you have set in that mode ? What other types of batteries did the charger work on ? Do you have a battery load tester or can you go to a auto repair shop and have it tested along with that shop looking at your charger to make sure it is the correct one for you . 

I wrote the whole thing trying to hang onto a 10 week old puppy so that’s where it’s kind of messed up. I apologize for that. The only thing I tried it on was lead acid batteries and it told me how much was left. How good the battery was how many volts,  it went through a whole thing so the charger I think works it’s just doesn’t communicate With the lithium ion battery I have a friend that’s has a load tester so I can get tested, but the charger doesn’t even recognize the battery. I’ve sent an email to LiTime the battery company. I sent a text. I’ve made a phone call and I tried a chat. Nobody would Respond. The only setting is 10% 30% 50% 90% 100% like that. And no instructions with the battery any help I appreciate it.

Most newer battery chargers , like the last decade , will have a setting for the particular type of battery ,lead , lithium,  deep cycle are usually what's listed . If it doesn't have that option it more than likely is for lead batteries ,not lithium.  

Edited by Bozeman Bob

It’s fully automatic for several batteries.lithium phosphate is one of them.

Where did you buy the battery ? Direct from the mfg . ?  It may have a dead cell , the charger recognizes that and won't try to charge it . Not sure if your saying the charger has 10-30- 50- 90 - 100 settings and if so how that translates to the battery being charged . Any possibility that you can post picture of charger ,or make and model so we can google it to see exactly what you're dealing with . Same thing with the battery ,make ,model ,  may help us figure your dilemma out . 

• 1 month later...

Did you download the LiTime app? 

I have the same battery you have, the app is basic, but it will tell you if there are any issues with the bms. I have a DC to DC charger on my boat that is used to charge the Lithium battery from the starting battery while the engine is running. 

Tried everything everybody said nothing would work on the battery tried contacting Li Time even calling China. Nobody would bother to answer me from lie time sent the battery back finally got credit.