Question about selling my boat

Jdavismmu

Hi everyone-not sure if this is the correct platform to ask this question, but since I have not listed my boat yet, I didn't want to put it in the fishing classified section. I am preparing to sell my 2008 Starcraft Superfisherman 180. It is a really solid boat, but it has a couple of minor issues. My question: How much should I account for live well plumbing that will need to be replaced (an intake cracked over the winter), and a gas gauge that doesn't seem to be working? I am going to research what I should be putting the boat up for sale for, but want to account for those two issues when I come up with a price. If anyone has any thoughts I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Scalloper 1 said:

If you can afford it you would be better off fixing all of those things. Not many want to buy a boat thats not running or has issues.

Yea i here you it is just that all the shops are really backed up right now. The boat runs great. Not many hours on the motor. But I know what you are saying.

I'd probably knock off a couple hundred bucks for the issues you mentioned above.

If it were me, I would likely list it somewhere near what the research tells you and then just call out those issues in the listing. If the boat is in good condition, motor runs well, and it has low hours, then I wouldn't consider a cracked livewell intake and a faulty fuel gauge as deal breakers