for sale : usa ISO SUB-TROLL PADDLE

Lost the paddle / Wheel in my probe tonight.  Any one have one or an old probe that no longer works they are willing to sell? 

Thanks

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JakeyBaby said:

Lost the paddle / Wheel in my probe tonight.  Any one have one or an old probe that no longer works they are willing to sell? 

Thanks

I'm pretty sure I have an old probe but I got to find it. Let me look around later this afternoon and I'll get back to you in case you haven't found one by then. You still got the shaft?

Edited by spoonfed-1

24 minutes ago, JakeyBaby said:

Awsome thanks! No I do not , the shaft fell out with the paddle.

Ya those clips they used are junk. They rust and slip off the shaft. Been there done that. I looked for some SS clips that size but couldn't find them so I used steel and just replaced them every couple years. These are what I got on amazon if you need them. Also not sure if your aware of this but while the paddle wheel is off there is a metal contact point that sticks up in the paddle wheel pocket. There will be corrosion on it so I took a piece of fine sandpaper and cleaned it up before I reassembled it. I'll look around for that old probe when I get home later.

clips.jpg