I appreciate the info you guys provide. I've learned a great deal by reading the LOU.  Hope this helps. Lines in the water 6:30 to 8:30pm. Hot bite! 8 for 12. All kings. Mostly 12-16 lbs with one 20lbr and one dink. The only true screamer broke the line before we could get our hands on it. Only had 4 rods out, all with divers. 2 out 175 to 200 on a 1 setting. 2 out 215 to 250 on 3. West of Sodus between 130 and 150 ft of water. Screen was often full of bait and the marks were mostly between 60 and 100. Went inside 120 and outside 160 and didn't mark anything. New spoon took 3 fish. Original Orange Carbon Mag (Moonshine Lure). The rest were on meat rigs behind flashers. I've been using a new meat rig setup that has been awesome. My hook up rate on meat has doubled. Found this guy on Ebay. "High Percentage Salmon Trolling". His meat rigs have a single hook up front (rig through the meat) and a trailing treble hook, both red, flash and rattle built in. Very cool setup. The trailing treble hook was responsible for 2 of the fish today. Both may have been missed on conventional meat rigs. 'Bite My Herring Strips' have worked, but 'Deep Rig Tackle Herring Strips - Glow Frog' has been the hottest thing in the boat. Only saw one other small boat on the water. 

20240712_185432.jpg

20240712_202138.jpg

• Like 1