Took out some friends/co workers today. I got some intel from a buddy to try inside waters. So I did started at 50ft and that was the good start of the day for me! 2nd line in as I was explaining how the downriggers work as I was setting it and Bam 18lb king of meat rig. Then another on wire dipsy 100 back with flasher fly shortly after. Then had as close as a double could get lol landed a kind as we netted it another rod went off. Also took multiple shots/fish on both 10 colors I put out on planner boards. It was hot for me most of morning on east troll from Sandy to the buoy before Braddocks. Best waters 50-80ft down 40ft. 
biggest fish of the day was 22lbs.

I hope everyone had a great day as well!

• Like 6

Followed you guys out to the lake. We headed NW as you headed NE similar first bite with only a 300 and dipsey in the water the 300 goes with a 20lb king

Not lights out hit numbers but we landed all we had on the hook when the rods got in our hands. Boated 10 only 2 no one home rips on steel and dipsy

8 kings 2 bows. Top kings were 22 and 20 several in the mid teens only 1 under 10lbs. Filleted 4 the rest were given the chance to fight another day

Ended the morning with a double at 9am in 95 fow 

Green white spin dr with meat 2x on rigger

green gator magnum 3x on 300 steel and dipsy

dirty white boy 2x on rigger 

black with white glow ladder black 3x on dipsy, rigger and 300 steel 

IMG_7309.jpeg

• Like 5

Duke good meeting you today! Whaler, as always, good talking with you today bud, thanks for the info. Biggest for us today was 22lbs. I will tell you it’s my first time over here this year on the dark side.  What a change from where we’ve been that past couple of weeks. 

IMG_7699.jpeg

Edited by Frogger
  • Like 2

We were out from Sandy  9:30 to 1:30 A little slower for us today.  Fished in 80 to 110 for a while dropping a screamer on artificial meat an picking up a laker. Headed north after a while an got a double when we hit 145 fow both mid teen kings. But then it shut of again went back in to 80 to finish the day with another laker and a shaker.