DSM5578 (Devon) joined Dickey and I on the boat this morning. Devon is relatively new at Lake Ontario and wanted to get things dialed in a little. Good news I did a master class on how to tangle copper rods with diver rods, hopefully he puts this new found knowledge to good use. 
Worked primarily 120 to 180. Water was quite unstable, warm water flooding in from the west. Had a quick double followed by a handful of drops and tangles. Was a little bit of a grind but by 11:30 we’d had over 20 bites and landed a dozen Kings with four or five over 20lbs. Lots of laughs, had a fun morning. 

IMG_6299.jpeg

IMG_6297.jpeg

IMG_6296.jpeg

IMG_6295.jpeg

IMG_6294.jpeg

IMG_6293.jpeg

Edited by whaler1
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, DSM5578 said:

It was a blast. I owe you both the world. Thank you again!!!

Devon,

Thanks for treating me nicer than Bill did. In all honestly it’s always nice to meet others that share the same passion. Good luck buddy! 

Rick 

• Like 1

Glad you had a good time Devon!  It was fun, lots of laughs, even better when it’s at Rick’s expense. In all fairness, Rick was awesome to come along and help this morning with no sleep. Much appreciated. 

• Haha 1

How are the spiny fleas the last few days?

When I was out there earlier in the week (Monday/Tuesday timeframe) they were real bad.  Lines full of them.

Any tips on how to keep them off the line?

Mr Kato

1 hour ago, MrKato said:

How are the spiny fleas the last few days?

When I was out there earlier in the week (Monday/Tuesday timeframe) they were real bad.  Lines full of them.

Any tips on how to keep them off the line?

Mr Kato

Funny, There were virtually none. Me and Rick talked about that while we were out. Crazy