Sad to see this

Aw man , that sucks . Seen him drive by the cottage a bunch of times . 

Hopfully they can float her back up  dry her out , and be back at it very soon . 

Good luck 

It is a design flaw of all boats that we must rely on a $150 bilge to secure a very expensive piece of machinery. The day I decided to no longer slip my boat, a great weight was lifted off my chest. I have two auto bilges and an on-demand third and I still have reoccurring dreams I am on my boat sinking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gill-T said:

It is a design flaw of all boats that we must rely on a $150 bilge to secure a very expensive piece of machinery. The day I decided to no longer slip my boat, a great weight was lifted off my chest. I have two auto bilges and an on-demand third and I still have reoccurring dreams I am on my boat sinking. 

Too many guys let a bellows job go.  It's a good way to lose everything.  

32 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

Not true. My boat has over 6000lbs of swamped capacity. Pull the plugs, fill it with water and park your car on it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

My recurring nightmare is I'm backing the trailer down the ramp and the boat slides off early it's so in my head I won't undo the front hook and chain until the tires are in water

• Like 1

KIMG0094.thumb.JPG.75aed5404d42a8ed31f5698c433f813f.JPGBoy it sure looks like it 

I see a boat with the name Shattered on the tramsom coming up the creek sometimes and I think of you 

22 minutes ago, Shattered said:

Was that this boat? IMG_4759.thumb.jpeg.4890278e3438559b5ab897517a3865a6.jpeg

Edited by HB2

That’s it then Gary. I used that boat for 3 months last year after my Pursuit sunk. Just wanted something to keep fishing lol. Sold it to a guy in Bergen. Never took the name off the back. 

So get this…  My Pursuit sunk 7/14/23. 
This boat sunk 7/14/24. Wow. 2 boats I owned sunk on the same day. 
Thank God my Aquasport is on the trailer now!

Edited by Shattered
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HB2 said:

Man , that's cosmic . Please don't ever step foot on my boat 😭  

Especially on 7/14/25!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Not true. My boat has over 6000lbs of swamped capacity. Pull the plugs, fill it with water and park your car on it. 

Yes, but you have a Boston Whaler and those boats are just about unique

41 minutes ago, Shattered said:

So get this…  My Pursuit sunk 7/14/23. 
This boat sunk 7/14/24. Wow. 2 boats I owned sunk on the same day. 
Thank God my Aquasport is on the trailer now!

I would try to jog your memory of any women you may have wronged on 7/14. That coincidence seems a little strange. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HB2 said:

All joking aside , I feel for this guy 

I would hate this to happen to me 

Absolutely. It definitely sucks being on the receiving end like I was last year. I was fortunate that it happed at the dock and no one was hurt. Plus my insurance company took real good care of me. We put our heart & soul into our boats and it’s heartbreaking when something like this happens.

44 minutes ago, HB2 said:

All joking aside , I feel for this guy 

I would hate this to happen to me 

It is my worst fear as a boat owner.  I hate seeing this happen to anyone.  

I hope he has insurance that would help to take out some of the sting hate seeing this happen to a fellow fishing boat 

Ya, my wellcraft on trailer. Great ! Now all fk up from baseball sized hail we got yesterday. Glass, gel coat, canvas tore up, My shop was Ground zero right before Canandaigua!!! 66 yrs old never seen crap like that in my life. All vehicels look like moon surface !!! MFFFFFER