My goal was to  fish the Summer LOC as much as possible this year . We fished a lot but not as much as I would have liked. I really could go every day for a while lake permitting. 

From beginning to end the fishing was great . Some days better than others . I think we only had one bad  day and that was 3 fish . 15 to 20 hit mornings were common . I did a few afternoons and a couple I could not keep rods in the water at times . 

We managed 2 LOC board kings that both got pushed off the board . Mine Friday . 

We fished 70 to 180 ft . Never went out past that . Did not need to . Fish were from 40 to 110 down. Riggers and dipsys with my slide divers the star a lot of days . 

Best lure hands down was a Carbon 14 mag .I have one that's landed 30 fish conservatively .  Also the same with a silver ladderback. Stingray NBK , copper NK 42 second and others . Some days it didn't matter . 

The first flasher I ever bought maybe 30 years ago or  more was the best . A Blue Angel with a carbon 14 pattern Gary D rig . Other Spin Dr and 8 " pro trolls worked well with glo Gary D s . The secret was to find fish. 

Seems like the kings are starting to migrate east a little . It is pretty much Aug so that's no surprise . 

Best king fishing I've ever seen summer wise . It was fun . 

• Like 2