Left the creek at 9:30 started in 90 fow on a north troll had some marks in there but kept going north to 215 fow with blank screens out there. came back in to 100 fow never had a hit. Finally gave in and laker fished getting 5 of them. But even they wern't very cooperative. tempature was 45 degrees down 60 the farther out you went the deeper the temp was. Kinda a humbling day with not one king hit. Guess I gotta start jigging Lol..... Ran spoons and deep rig tackle meat rigs. Gambler rigs for the lakers. Packed up at 2:00 with rain coming. Did have some good marks down 50-60 in 90 to 140 fow

Interesting report! I fished yesterday too and i was curious what others did so Thanls.

From 6:30 to 8:30 the bite was on fire, you couldnt keep lines in the water. At 8:30ish it just stopped, like instantly. I covered a lot of depths from 9 or so to 11, no bites so started to pull lines etc and had a "chubby" hit but didnt get it.

I havent had a "dead period" like that this year. Very weird day, you just missed the early craziness

Good luck

1 hour ago, Salty Nut said:

Interesting report! I fished yesterday too and i was curious what others did so Thanls.

From 6:30 to 8:30 the bite was on fire, you couldnt keep lines in the water. At 8:30ish it just stopped, like instantly. I covered a lot of depths from 9 or so to 11, no bites so started to pull lines etc and had a "chubby" hit but didnt get it.

I havent had a "dead period" like that this year. Very weird day, you just missed the early craziness

Good luck

Yeah thats interesting to hear, I figured they must have just gotten tight lipped when we were out. I noticed a few other boats heading north as we were, out to 200 fow then back in just searching i guess.