for sale : usa SOLD - 650-BRAND NEW Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93 SV Touch Screen

$650-Brand NEW in Box Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93 SV Touch Screen with manual controls Fishfinder and Chartplotter.  GT-54 Transducer. 

Super easy to use with all options needed for anything; autopilot, Active Captain, on screen engine data, etc. $650

These graphs are UNBELIEVABLE at marking fish while running to find good water. One pic above in ad of my 73SV at 12mph marking bait!

20240730_175630.jpg

20240730_180442.jpg

20240730_180344.jpg

20240730_120352.jpg

Edited by Beachit
SOLD

Brand NEW in Box Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93 SV Touch Screen with manual controls Fishfinder and Chartplotter.  GT-54 Transducer. 

Super easy to use with all options needed for anything; autopilot, Active Captain, on screen engine data, etc.

These graphs are UNBELIEVABLE at marking fish while running to find good water. One pic above in ad of my 73SV at 11mph marking bait!

I like it , but for some reason Garmin stopped making them which will make it harder to get it serviced a few years from now, so yes $450 seems quite reasonable

I don't think they stopped making them, but instead the latest model is the UHD2. There's always money to be saved when a company rolls out the next iteration lol. I have friends who run these and IMHO they are great units.

Compared to the prices I found on Amazon and eBay it's priced better than what I found, except Amazon has one with a trolling motor transducer for 449.00 then add 200.00 for a good transducer, and it's as much but it won't be helping out a fellow fisherman. he may even come down a little but he'll never sell it for the lowball offers.

• Beachit changed the title to SOLD - 650-BRAND NEW Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93 SV Touch Screen