Fished with my friend Larry Saturday in IBF and game club derby.  Was the last trip in the Morningdew as it’s being traded in on a  new to us used boat  Monday. Left at 5:30ish and set up in 100 fow east of I bay . Slow start for this year got all 6  rods in and had to wait  for first bite. Dropping the first 2 fish both on raspberry carbon  down 80.  Trolled down to hedges  and turned  back west  .   Changed the flasher  flies out for meat rigs on the chinook divers number two setting out 185 and 160 . We’re east of shipbuilders in 130/140 found lots of bait and active fish. The  185  started going  did very well on  nice kings and some lakes. Mostly diver bits but did some  on spoons dw two face and UV green jean.  Had a cooler full of fish and decided to go in and try for smallmouth. While pulling rods slowly one at a time the 160 driver starts screaming out line. Pulled the rest of the rods and landed the wining salmon over 21 lbs. Bonus fist came in 22 fow off Webster Park flat lining 2 rod with some kind of lipped plug sorry forgot name.Only 15 min went by and one rod gets slammed with a 4 1/2 lb smallmouth.( another 1st place 😀

IMG_2100.jpeg

IMG_0923.jpeg

IMG_0913.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

Congrats! So, what are you buying :rofl:

I think you know the answer to that. He says it’s all your doing. 😋

• Haha 1