Sold / Closed Garmin Reactor 40 Kicker Pilot W/GHC20 Screen $1700

$1700 Used working system with remote and remote throttle. 3 years old.  Includes all you see in pics. Directions can be downloaded from garmin site to install and operate. Jeff 716-583-005seven Text preferred 

IMG_5053.jpeg

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5060.jpeg

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg

Edited by Midriver
Sold!

You are correct! I’m assuming your engine doesn’t have a contact point in front of engine. But sure you could customize to work. Just needs to connect to steering bar on actuator 

6 hours ago, Midriver said:

You are correct! I’m assuming your engine doesn’t have a contact point in front of engine. But sure you could customize to work. Just needs to connect to steering bar on actuator 

It has to do with the speed control connection not the contact point or the steering bar.

If you try to attach it to a Tohatsu 9.9 tiller, the steering bar would be a problem because these tohatsu tillers do not have a steering bar setup (shaft tube).

On a suzuki 9.9 you would have to buy an additional attachment for the speed controller connection.

Also, This setup is really for Kickers, not for main engines.

This setup works great. and it is a must have have for solo fishermen.

Edited by rolmops

Love mine    I fish alone a lot    Best move I ever made    Actually works better than my main auto pilot even in rough water 

I started to buy one of these a couple of years ago as I thought it was the only way to troll with a kicker. I still feel a kicker AP would be a dream come true for anyone who uses a kicker for trolling if they have enough money for it.

I am not engineer minded and getting it to work on my 2000 Merc 9.9 four stroke might be too much for me.

make sure it will work on your motor or if you think you can engineer something so it will work. too much of an investment for something I may never get to work on my motor.