for sale : usa SOME ITEMS FOR SALE

I have a few things for sale I will never use.

an Apollo 22p ss 4 blade prop 140. shipped. SOLD!

a high five 19p ss 5 blade prop. ultimate hole shot better handling in rough water. a great all around prop.

a 74 150 HP inline 6 Mercury with control box and external electronics to make it run, 200.00 pick up in Muncie IN. 200.00 more and get a good power tilt unit. the lower unit is worth 400.00 or more on eBay. the 150HP was running great when removed from the boat and has been stored for a while now. if it doesn't run I will refund all your money for 30 days. and will pay for return shipping.

I may add a few more things later.

Edited by sherman brown

23 hours ago, sherman brown said:

I have a few things for sale I will never use.

an Apollo 22p ss 4 blade prop 140. shipped.

a high five 19p ss 5 blade prop. ultimate hole shot better handling in rough water. a great all around prop.

a 74 150 HP inline 6 Mercury with control box and external electronics to make it run, 200.00 pick up in Muncie IN. 200.00 more and get a good power tilt unit. the lower unit is worth 400.00 or more on eBay.

I may add a few more things later.

adding my 02 9.9 four stroke electric start tiller with the 20" shaft. 1200.00 pick up in Muncie IN.

this is an older motor with very little use as I bought it from a guy who bought it for him and his dad to use. A short time later his dad died and he stored the boat and motor. later he sold the boat thinking he would buy another one but after storing the motor for a few years he decided to sell it. it looks much better than other 02 motors. it started up quickly and ran as smoothly as a baby's bottom.

I bought it to use as a kicker but ended up using another motor and this one has been stored since I got it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 1:03 PM, sherman brown said:

adding my 02 9.9 four stroke electric start tiller with the 20" shaft. 1200.00 pick up in Muncie IN.

this is an older motor with very little use as I bought it from a guy who bought it for him and his dad to use. A short time later his dad died and he stored the boat and motor. later he sold the boat thinking he would buy another one but after storing the motor for a few years he decided to sell it. it looks much better than other 02 motors. it started up quickly and ran as smoothly as a baby's bottom.

I bought it to use as a kicker but ended up using another motor and this one has been stored since I got it.

I also have 2 rotary steering cables in like new or new condition I believe 1 is a 10' the other one is a 12' if anyone is interested contact me and I will measure them for you. 30.00 each with shipping.

the price on the 19p high five is 250.00 shipped.

panther electric power tilt and trim for your kicker 400.00 plus 50.00 on shipping. in good working condition.

a good lower unit for the old inline 6 Mercs from 90 HP TO 150 HP 350.00 plus shipping or pick up in Muncie IN.

Edited by sherman brown

I just thought I have 4 Penn 330 GTI level wind reels with no counters on them. 125.00 each shipped. these are in like new condition. used for grouper fishing in Fl Intracoastal waters in FT Pierce for a week. 

I'm still looking for items I won't be using anymore.

On 9/16/2024 at 10:30 AM, sherman brown said:

I just thought I have 4 Penn 330 GTI level wind reels with no counters on them. 125.00 each shipped. these are in like new condition. used for grouper fishing in Fl Intracoastal waters in FT Pierce for a week. 

I'm still looking for items I won't be using anymore.

these reels would be great for running lead core,

price drop on the 19p high five to 235 shipped.

9.9 4 stroke Merc price drop 1050.00 plus shipping or pick up in Muncie IN. shipping shouldn't be that much. total would still be a fantastic price for this motor.