Striking out stony point

Can’t seem to connect with anything last few trips. Took my son out yesterday and we made sure all my lures were clean and that’s about it.  I’ve been out of it for a few years and since getting back in it’s been a struggle.  I know it used to be throw temp out the window this time of year - but the stacked stagers don’t care about anything I have.  So I went out chasing temp. Probe is showing warm water top to bottom basically.  We went through the trench, around the finger , untill we shot offshore to try and find temp, got a little better read but no action , marked another pile of them on bottom.   Lots of boats bouncing around the area , anyone having any luck ?  I’m trying to get my son into some fish I don’t really care what we catch.

24’ boat, 4 riggers, 2x wire dipsey rods, 2x 300 copper rods, tried spoons, plugs , F/F , meat rigs /herring 

The struggle is real. Took a 2 hour drive to fish mexico bay. Fished 7-7 with zero results. Fished stacked up on the bottom in about 100' in front of little salmon. Would not hit anything. Cooler water temps heading west in front of power plant but did not change things. Couple lookers, no takers. Got to wash my spoons, FF's, and J plugs though. Lol. Probably my last trip for the year there. Not worth the drive. Good luck rest of the season all. Gonna fish brook trout until hunting season instead.