for sale : usa 2003 Sea Swirl Striper 1851

Selling my 2003 Sea Swirl Striper 1851. This boat is loaded and ready to fish. The boat was re-powered in December of 2023 with a brand new Tohatsu 140HP 4 Stroke by snake creek marine in Montrose PA. It will also include a 2022 Mercury 9.9 pro kicker XL shaft with power tilt / trim, electric start / charging. Auto pilot is a Garmin reactor 40 kicker autopilot that works amazing installed this year with remote. Electronics include a Garmin 93SV that works great with the Auto pilot, a fishhawk X4 with a brand new probe. Cannon Mag 10 electric down rigger purchased last year. A cannon optimum electric down rigger with the optional transducer (included however not mounted). X2 10lb down rigger balls. Various Scotty and cannon releases as well as a chamberlain release. Fishing rods with reels (okuma cold water x2, convector and a Magda) The fishing rods are all ugly stick big water 7 foot rods. Brand new never used ports potty in the cabin. All cushions are in good shape. I also have a box of spoons and some flashers pro chip etc etc. pricing this for a quick sale given the amount of money that has gone into the boat. Title in hand with all service, re power records and transferable warranty on the motors. Trailer is a load rite bunk style that has new tires. Look at the photos, I will be posting more soon. $22,000 takes it all. I am open to reasonable offers. My phone number is 607-259-5864.  Please ask any questions. Thanks!

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

Edited by mmdrevo