Wanted LOOKING FOR A DROP IN 350 OMC MOTOR

You can buy a 350 GM motor , out of a donor boat or Michiganmotorz.com ( 3500 ,long block ) might have to swap out the flywheel and coupler . Everything else should bolt up , exhaust manifolds , distributer , alternator, starter motor ,carb as long as the " new " motor is a 88 or newer . 

11 hours ago, Bozeman Bob said:

You can buy a 350 GM motor , out of a donor boat or Michiganmotorz.com ( 3500 ,long block ) might have to swap out the flywheel and coupler . Everything else should bolt up , exhaust manifolds , distributer , alternator, starter motor ,carb as long as the " new " motor is a 88 or newer . 

they switched the flywheel in 86 I believe. I had a new silver package 350 Vortec from Michiganmotorz.com installed in my 86 Cobia in 2010 and didn't have to change the flywheel. you can get anything from a rebuilt short block to a complete setup. just make sure to buy an OMC motor and not a Mercruiser.

On 10/10/2024 at 2:38 PM, Hurrikain said:

The motor that was pulled out was a 1988 0MC 350

Call Hank  (L&M Marine) from this site. He will take care of you but he's very busy now.

I have bought a couple of car motors with no complaints from eBay. eBay offers your money back if anything is not as described. but you want to be ready to install the motor and water test it when you buy. plus if you use PayPal you can file a dispute with them if the seller is doing a scam i  have been buying motors and parts for my boats for the last 20+ years off eBay, and only had to send a couple of things back for a full refund with no problems. 

I have been buying used props in like new condition for half price or less and have been very satisfied with ever one I've bought. you might find what you need at a good price.