Sandy Creek Depth

Looking for one last ride the day I pull it out. Havent been out in a few weeks. What is the depth like getting out of Sandy Creek? Thanks

West side of channel should be fine. I’d be more concerned at the Sandy launch about backing over the end of the launch slab. Should be able to take a look before you drop it but if you go back too far you have serious issues. 

Pulled my big boat on Sat with no problems 

Stay between the bouys ! And watch depth past yacht club between piers . 

Red on right when going upstream 

Red on right when returning from sea. 

Thanks for the info guys. I'll be coming out of Sandy Creek Marina so the launch won't be a factor. My first year docked in Sandy so I wasn't sure if it gets sketchy this time of year in the channel. I was out of Port Bay the past 5 years and that channel can change fast.

Nice. Sandy is a great port for fishing. He has quite a few docks newly built and waiting to float next spring. For this season the launch was my dock. I noticed the water dropped quite a bit the past 2-3 weeks. It was a bit of a fiasco pulling it yesterday solo. A lawn chair and a beer and you could have had front row for the entertainment.  Time to get the Blue Fin set for some I-Bay perchin

• Like 1