short Coppers and swivels

I have rigged up a few short coppers with 50lb braid backer, 30' mono board section, 45 copper (75', 100' 150') and 30' of 20lb Big Game mono leaders. Board line to copper and copper to leader connections are with spro swivels using haywire twist and shrink tube. My question is; should I use a swivel somewhere in the leader?  Snap swivel (as opposed to just snap) to bait connection or is the swivel at the copper to leader connection sufficient to prevent line twist and allow baits to run properly? Thanks for any input!

Edited by SusanJames

I would terminate with a ball-bearing snap swivel at the end.  Smaller size for spoons and larger size for flashers.  Coppers tangles are fun enough when they happen...best not to wrap all your leader up the line if you can avoid it.  I did tie directly when using a J-plug

I dont see much advantage in using just a snap in most trolling applications.  If I was really worried about impacting the action of the lure or wanted additional stealth I would, personally, tie direct.  I use small good quality ball bearing snap swivels in the 50# range on the business end of just about everything I pull. Really cant say i ever had an issue with line twist even when I can see a lure helicoptering on the way back in.