Humminbird 1157C NVB

I have a brand new, still in the box, never used Humminbird 1157C NVB for sale. This is a combo GPS/Fish Finder that is XM Satellite Weather capable and is the model with the full Navionics cartography package. It is not the side-imaging unit. It has tons of the Gold+ and Fishin' Hot Spots chart that Navionics offers, pre-loaded on the hard drive, so no need to buy a chip. The unit comes with a transducer, GPS antenna, all the power cords, mounting brackets and literature. Like I said, it's brand new! I already have one 1157C on my boat and I love it. I bought this because I was going to run twin big screens, but I already have a 955C as a GPS and I've decided not to install this one. So my indecision is your gain.

t400_cd833c9a74a65c5ebec0bc5ab6ca81e9.jpg

External GPS Combo with Navionics Value Bundle

The 1157c Combo NVB features a massive 10.4" display, DualBeam PLUS sonar with up to 8000 Watts PTP power output, GPS Chartplotting and advanced Fishing System capabilities. Includes unit cover and in-dash mounting kit. Includes Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium Charts pre-loaded. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird 1157c Combo NVB fishfinder system.

Display

* 10.4" diagonal

* 600V x 800H

* 4:3 Color TFT

Cartography

* Navionics Compatible

Memory

* Waypoints: 3,000

* Routes: 50

* Tracks: 50 w/20,000 points each

Sonar

DualBeam PLUS

* 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db

* 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db

* Depth: 1500 ft.

* (3000 ft with optional 200/50 kHz transducer for deepwater use)

Power Output

* 1000 Watts (RMS)

* 8000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)

GPS Features

* 50 Channel GPS

* Trackplotting

* Chartplotting

* GPS Speed

* Navionics Value Bundle

* Navionics Platinum (optional)

Network Modules

* WeatherSense (optional)

* CannonLink (optional)

* InterLink (optional)

Warranty

* One Year

This unit retails for $2,300. First $2,000 takes it. Buyer to pick up in Ithaca or pay shipping costs. PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me at (607)592-9012.