Species Breakdown: Steelhead

Hot Lure: Gator Spin Doctor/NBK Atomik, DW Green Alewive

Trolling Speed: 2.4-2.6

Down Speed: 2.6-2.8

Boat Depth: I forget what it was

Lure Depth: 35ft-90ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== Nice weekend, Bubba and i took the gals fishing to the mouth of Niagara river Friday night for some Walleyes. We got a few of them and released a few small ones and some bass. Saturday knocked another Chicken BBQ out of the park with my wife and Bubba, Good Times :beer:. Sunday we launched at 6am and took a short run to join everyone else and setup. Before we got it all in the water the 120 diver started screaming and i grabbed it and early in the fight i managed to break it off :@. Then we started a north troll and the 35 Rigger just started going nuts and my good old buddy Miky grabbed the rod and he fought it like a champ. He has had a tough time landing the mature fish over the last 3 years of us fishing Lake Ontario. But not today, the fish jumped out of the water 3 times and was like four feet in the air. What a awesome fight and after bout 8 minutes i netted Mikys best ever fish. Came a long way from a couple farm kids pulling Cats and Suckers out of the Tondawanda Crick, but we still enjoy going back to are roots. So high fives were in order. Fished till noon and put her on the trailer and headed for the Black North. Fun weekend.

0729120902_0001_2.jpg