Hi all

Just want to say hi .I have been checking out your site for a few days now .Wow lots of great info and tips .My story, I have a 16 ft 88 starcraft that my dad bought new and handed down two years ago . Have been fishing lake O for a long time with him. Had a couple old big jons and a box of spoons. We always picked up a few when things went right just fun.

Been upgrading as money alows added to mag 10 electrics and the Cannon speed and temp unit, witch by BTW works great .Picked up some spin docs and flies witch boated alot of my fish last year . Dont have alot of room on the boat but gonna try to add a wire diver to the spead seems to take alot of fish . Fish out of olcott most of the time on the weekends,but hurt myself at work a few weeks ago and am off til we see what the docs can do. So I will be out a little when I can afford the gas.

Good luck all and thanks for sharing

Mike

Welcome to the site Mike. I just sold my 16' Starcraft Fishmaster to my cousin last month. It's a heck of a nice boat that serves an all around purpose. We're looking forward to your reports and don't hesitate to ask questions. Folks here are more than willing to help out. Good luck on the water. ;)