ULTIMATE 5-HP FISHING MOTOR - NEAR BRAND NEW! $595.00

ULTIMATE FISHING MOTOR! This whisper-quiet outboard is an OHV 4-STROKE! No mixing oil, no blue smoke. Slow, smooth reliable near-silent idle, instant starting electronic ignition, no sparkplug fouling! AND MORE: It's AIR-COOLED, so there's no water pump to wear out or fail, and you can run in the shallowest, weediest, muddiest water you like with no problems! (Great for sneaking into the shallows or powering a canoe or an inflatable in the creeks and rivers!) There's also no underwater exhaust to scare the fish, and no oil slick left on the water! This one's virtually BRAND NEW, complete with owner's manual - not even ten running hours and just barely out of warranty! You can see more pictures and a writeup (and see the thousand-dollar price tag!) in the Cabela's catalog, either on paper or on line. More questions CALL ME on my cell phone at (207)864-5387. NOTE: Since this motor runs and looks virtually new, it's a great XMas gift, but it's only available through Monday, 8 December. If I still have it after that I will be taking it back to Maine with me!